Don't Shower With Your Contacts In, Man Blinded by Eye Parasites Warns

A UK reporter’s harrowing story of losing sight in his right eye is sure to terrify anyone who’s been lax about contact lens hygiene. He contracted a rare parasitic infection, likely as a result of showering with his contacts in. The costly mistake required over 18 months of intensive treatments, and there’s a chance…

Read more…



Source: Gizmodo – Don’t Shower With Your Contacts In, Man Blinded by Eye Parasites Warns

Leave a Reply