Today I finally installed a shader pack and I can’t believe how much I been missing out for not having done this years ago.
Probably no one will notice but the Minecraft server was updated to FTB Monster 1.1.2. This means fresh map once more to go with the new addons and world.
Well the version 1.0.11 kept throwing up last night so this was a forced upgrade.
Unfortunately something was changed from versions 1.0.x to 1.1.x where the world does not play nice when trying to convert/upgrade. So it was an unexpected end to the world 🙁
This time I am not going to enable extra mods so hopefully game will run smoother with the default settings.
After running server for a day it has become laggy and unplayable. There are many reports of bugs on the FTB forum thread so I decided to go back and wait for the bugs to be ironed out.
- Added BetterStorage 0.8.0.43
- Added Extra Cells 1.6.7d
- Updated Additional Buildcraft Objects 184.108.40.2068 – 220.127.116.110
- Updated Advanced Genetics 1.4 – 1.4.1
- Updated Blood Magic 0.7.2a – 0.7.2b
- Updated Chicken Chunks 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- Updated CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.7 – 0.9.0.8
- Updated DragonAPI 15b – 17
- Updated DyeTrees 15 – 17
- Updated Emasher Resource 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
- Updated EnderIO 0.8.0.209 – 0.11.0.268
- Updated EnderNet rc1 – latest
- Updated EnderStorage 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11
- Updated Engineers Toolbox 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- Updated Enhanced Portals 3.0.0.b4c – 3.0.0.b5c
- Updated Expanded Redstone 15 – 17
- Updated Extra Utilities 1.0.3.pre1 – 1.0.3a
- Updated Factorization 0.8.29 – 0.8.33
- Updated Forestry 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
- Updated Forge Multipart 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11
- Updated GeoStrata 15 – 17
- Updated IndustrialCraft 2.0.389 – 2.0.397
- Updated JABBA 1.1.1 – 1.1.1a
- Updated JourneyMap 3.1.0 – 3.3.2
- Updated Lycanites Mobs 1.4.4 – 1.4.6
- Updated Mariculture 1.2.0e – 1.2.0i
- Updated MeteorCraft 15 – 17
- Updated MineTweaker 2.3.0 – 2.3.1
- Updated NEI Addons 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- Updated NEI 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
- Updated OpenBlocks 1.2.4-s151 – 1.2.5
- Updated OpenMods Lib 0.1-s112 – 0.2
- Updated OpenPeripheral Addons 0.1.0-s41 – 0.1.1
- Updated OpenPeripheral Core 0.3.0-s39 – 0.3.1
- Updated ReactorCraft 15b – 17b
- Updated RemoteIO 1.10.0-b2 – 1.11
- Updated RotaryCraft 15b – 17b
- Updated Thaumcraft 4.0.5b – 4.1.0e
- Updated Thaumic Tinkerer 2.1-67 – 2.3-103
- Updated Tinkers Construct 184.108.40.206 – 1.5.3
- Updated Tinkers Mechworks 0.1.3 – 0.1.4.2
- Updated WAILA 1.4.5a – 1.5.1a
- Updated WR-CBE 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168Config Changes
- Chicken Chunks
- Increased Clean Up time for orphaned chunks back to 1200 ticks
- Enabled world gen limestone
- Dye Trees
- Disabled Greatwood and SIlverwood Dye Trees to fix a crash
- Emasher Core
- Enabled the generation of native copper ore
- Shifted a few Item IDs
- Disabled Hard recipes
- Changed to Easy mode
- Turned off rare dungeon loot
- Disabled some console naggings and warnings
- Shifted a few item IDs
- Random Things
- Increased chance of end stone in dungeon loot
- Disabled Rainbow Fluorite
- Shifted a lot of IDs
- Allowed Gravel Gun PvP
- Enabled Console loading info
- Enabled achievements
- Lowered machine volume multiplier
- Turrets can target players
- Enabled Thaumcraft Cheat Sheet
- Disabled Biome Taint from flux
- Thermal Expansion
- Enabled Florbs
Pasted from HERE
I knew about the end of the world in minecraft around 32,000,000 blocks. I didn’t know the official name was The Far Lands. Today I found “This Article” where some guy has been walking for 3 years trying to get there. Aparently he still have a long way to go but he is documenting the whole thing on YouTube. His website has maps and links to his YouTube videos.
Ran across some really awesome looking fanart for minecraft. Check out DevBurmack’s Gallery if you you want to see more of his creations.
That’s right! There is already an update even when we switched recently. Tons of config changes and fixes. There were a bunch of Block ID changes but hopefully it is stuff no one has started to mess with. Check out the change log HERE.
I want to say it was a tornado but I’m not sure. Shift was in a cave and it sounded like a tornado but we couldn’t figure out where the sound was coming from. When I logged in a saw the whole area was plastered with ores and blocks everywhere!
From the plugins I have read it could have been a tornado, fire tornado, meteor, meter shower… who knows… but it is nice to see weather events, also the whole world feels diferent since the new Monster uses a different word generator.
Starting to look into FTB Monster which is the 1.6.4 succesor of FTB Unleashed. So with that comes a world reset. And to make things simple from now on I will only look for residenced areas when doing world updates.
Another thing I will be looking into will be bringing back the Monster Apocalypse bukkit plugin. So with world resets, the new, meteorCraft mod and mobs that will explode, corpse pile, destroy blocks and make dirt paths to get to you it is in your best interest to use the Residence mod and protect your property.